Have you, or someone dear to you, run into obstacles where nothing seems to help? Are you seeking to enrich your life in some way? These are good reasons to seek help from a psychologist. With more than 30 years of experience, I apply a wealth of expertise and creativity to target treatment to the specific needs of a person, couple, or family.
I offer an active, problem-specific, practical approach to partnering with you to get you where you want to go. My approach to psychotherapy is sophisticated--it's enriched by cognitive-behavioral, couples-and-family systems and developmental theories, and expert change techniques. I work with individuals of all ages and stages (including children, adolescents, and seniors), couples, and families. Specialties include:
- Cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy for depression, anxiety, OCD and other problems
- EMDR for internal resource development and overcoming negative past experiences
- Treatment for Aspergers, ADHD, LD, and other disabilities
- Couples and family counseling
- Guardianship evaluation
- Adoption evaluations (for pre-adoptive parents)
- Social skills assessment and instruction
- Counseling with career issues and coping with life changes
Please contact me by phone or email with questions or to discuss a possible referral.