Hi, and welcome. My name is Matthew McLean, and I genuinely love what I do. Every day, I get to help people sort things out and make their lives better. To me, that’s a dream come true. I do this work because I genuinely enjoy helping people who are stuck or struggling on their path. More info about me is available on my website (link below). Due to Covid-19, sessions are currently being conducted via video.
Specialties include therapy for:
- Entertainment industry professionals (production, cast, crew, musicians, writers, editors, etc.)
- Anxiety and stress
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Divorce/relationship recovery
My theoretical orientation is a combination of Solution-Focused, Narrative, and Family Systems Therapies.
- Individual, couple, and family therapy is available online and in Westlake Village at Matthew McLean Family Therapy, Inc (insurance is not used).
- UBH/Optum insurance can be used at Change Within Reach, Inc. (Encino) and online for work with individuals only. Please call for more information.
It is easy to get started. Give me a call for a free consultation: (818) 252-9009.