As a seasoned therapist and clinical supervisor for over 35 years, it is an honor for me to be able to assist you in your personal and/or professional journey towards growth and a greater sense of well-being. My role is to be both witness and facilitator in the therapeutic process as we work together to help you gain deeper insight, awareness, self-compassion, and useful practices that will lead you towards your intended goals (and some previously unimagined goals that may develop as we work together). I am acutely attuned to the individuals with whom I work and so the therapeutic journey is unique to what you bring and what you need. I will partner with you in a collaborative and dynamic fashion, insuring that you feel empowered along the way. Together we use the therapeutic process to:
- Reduce depression and anxiety.
- Cultivate insight to gain greater understanding about your experiences, feelings, and behaviors.
- Free you to make more satisfying choices and changes in your life.
- Develop and/or increase appreciation for your authentic self.
- Become more satisfied and effective at work.
- Feel empowered to ask for and pursue what you want and need.
- Engage in more satisfying, healthy relationships.
I currently run my practice in two locations. One office is in Los Altos in a traditional office setting. The other office is located in Soquel, CA, on a small private family run equine facility. Therapy with me at the office in Soquel provides the opportunity to incorporate observations of and some interaction with the horses as well as the option to meet outdoors if so desired.
Choosing the right therapist is critical. I recommend that clients interview a number of therapists to find a good match. I am happy to offer referrals as needed.
I look forward to hearing from you! Best wishes with all of your pursuits.