I OFFER DAY-TIME, EVENING, AND SATURDAY HOURS.
Providing individual, couples, adolescent and family psychotherapy.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Major Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety Disorders and other mental health disorders.
- Therapy for families who have a loved one with a chronic mental illness, such as schizophrenia. Referrals to community resources provided as well.
- Therapy for families coping with life-threatening medical illness.
- Marital Therapy: I work with the strengths in your relationship. I am certified to provide therapy in instances of cyber-infidelity.
- Therapy to adress addiction and chemical dependency. Alcohol, drugs, prescription drugs, pornography.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that range from therapy for depression and addiction to couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs. I provide education and therapy, and will refer clients to other mental health providers, such as a psychiatrist for medication consultation as needed. I have access to many resources in the community and am a firm believer in a treatment team for specific mental health issues.