HelpPRO Launches Nation-Wide Radio Ad Campaign
January 15, 2018: Hundreds of radio stations across the Untied States are running radio ad spots for HelpPRO over the next nine weeks. Listen to the
HelpPRO Radio Ad
and tell us what you think.
HelpPRO Announces Secure Video Counseling Capability
HelpPRO, in partnership with Regroup Therapy, is now offering free, secure (HIPAA compliant), easy-to-use video counseling capability for all
HelpPro therapists and organizations with a Premiuim Listing.
If you have a HelpPRO listing, register now at Regroup Therapy to start
using this secure video platform FREE of charge.
See full Detailed Instructions
HelpPRO Develops and Supports the Suicide Prevention Therapist Finder
HelpPRO, in partnership with the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, the American
Association of Suicidology, the QPR Institute, The Carson J Spencer Foundation, and the Suicide
Prevention Resource Center, launches the HelpPRO Suicide Prevention Therapist Finder today.
Across the globe September 10th is recognized as World Suicide Prevention Day. The Finder, available at
www.HelpPRO.com/SPTF, gives people struggling with a suicide crisis an opportunity to link to mental
health service providers with expertise in suicide risk assessment, management and support. See full
National MS Society Awards HelpPRO
The National MS Society chose HelpPRO from over 160 providers
to be the MS Society’s “Nationwide Service Provider of the Month” for May 2013. We are honored. In addition:
The National MS Society offers a comprehensive set of resources to educate mental health professionals about multiple sclerosis (MS).
They are provided through the Society’s Professional Resource Center.
- HelpPRO was featured in the National MS Society Facebook page with over 158,000 followers.
- The National MS Society recommended their National Call Center information and referral specialists use HelpPRO in their referral process.
News of Interest
- Check out our latest news in our Spring_Summer 2016 Newsletter.
- Looking for more Bloggers: Are you feeling creative? We are looking for writers. Click here for blog information.
- We renewed our five-year relationship with Give An Hour for HelpPRO therapists to provide free weekly counseling
to the military, including soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. To join GAH and get a free Basic Listing in
the HelpPRO Therapist Finder, click here for details.
2016 Newsletters Winter 2016 - Spring_Summer 2016
2015 Newsletters Winter 2015 - Spring 2015 - Fall 2015
2014 Newsletters Winter 2014 - Spring 2014 - Fall 2014
2013 Newsletters Winter 2013 - Spring 2013 - Summer 2013 - Fall 2013
2012 Newsletters Winter 2012 - Spring 2012 - Summer 2012 - Fall 2012
2011 Newsletters Winter 2011 - Spring 2011 - Summer 2011 - Fall 2011
Basic vs. Premium - We Offer Two Levels of Listing:
- Our Basic Listing is the most comprehensive on the Internet. When you list you can select from hundreds of items to best describe
your specialties, credentials, focus of your practice (including age groups, special opoulations), accessibility, payment
options (including insurance and free services), and languages.
- You might choose to upgrade to a Premium Listing including your photo and personal practice statement.
Providers who upgrade are more visible through google searches and do get more listing views. Take a look at the
Premium Listings of some of your colleagues in Portland Maine.
|Therapists (not partner members)
|Partner Members (List of Partners)
|Organizations, Group Practices
The Basic Listing fee may be waived for some providers, such as Give An Hour members. Some providers, such as
new partner members, may be eligible for a free trial and/or reduced listing fees. If you already have a Basic
Listing, the cost to upgrade to a Premium will be pro-rated according to your renewal date.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Reasonable listing fees - our Basic Listing is only $75 PER YEAR but starts as low as $50 and is free for some.
- Special "weighted fields" that allow you to report your level of experience with specialties, age groups, special
populations, theoretical approaches, and more. This is a huge benefit to you and our users.
- The "last updated" date on the top of every listing so users know how "fresh" your information is.(It behoves
you to keep your listing current.)
- The largest list of payment options available. You can list your fees, whether you offer a sliding scale for some clients,
free services, Medicaid, Medicare, and choose from a list of every insurance plan offerred in your state.
- Responsive and personal customer service. Call 800-652-0155 and a real person will assist you. We are the only therapist
finder with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.