HelpPRO was founded in 1995 to improve public access to mental health services. Today, largely through partnerships,
HelpPRO achieves this mission and works toward our vision that "every person in America can readily find mental health services
to meet their needs."
HelpPRO partners with professional organizations and consumer organizations.
Advantages of HelpPRO Partnerships
The Partners Program offers partner organizations:
The Partners Program offers members of partner organizations:
- Website links
- Promotion in the HelpPRO Quarterly Newsletter
- Email announcements
- A customized Therapist Finder (e.g., The National Social Worker Finder):
- The oldest most comprehensive therapist finder available
- Drives traffic to the website.
If you or an organization you are affiliated with are interested to partner with HelpPRO contact Jeanne Blauner at 978-202-5606
or email Jeanne.
- Free HelpPRO trial Premium Listing (three months) for members new to HelpPRO.
- Discounted Basic Listing Fees of $50/yr (vs. the regular $75)
- Discounted Premium Listing Fees of $100/yr (vs. the regular $150)
HelpPRO Therapists Finders
HelpPRO developed and operates custom Therapist Finders in partnership:
We launched the HelpPRO Suicide Prevention Finder in partnership with the National Suicide
Prevention Lifeline, the American Association of Suicidology, the QPR Institute, The Carson J Spencer Foundation,
and the Suicide Prevention Resource Center offers people struggling with a suicide crisis an opportunity to link
to mental health service providers with expertise in suicide risk assessment, management, and support. See full
Therapists, new to HelpPRO, who want to list their practice in this Finder please click here
for a FREE trial listing.
HelpPRO is looking for partners for an Adoption Therapist Finder and a Cancer Therapist Finder.